Alaska Finance Restored!
The team appreciates your patience and support during these times. Deposits and Withdrawals have been restored as of 08:00, July 5 UTC.
We have also updated the following elements:
We have re deployed a more secure yield farm contract. You need to migrate your token from the old farm to farm v2. You can return to farming yields and claiming profits with confidence.We’ll show you how to migrate the farm later.
We will increase the emissions of crops in the new farm. All the emissions will be increased by 2x on the original basis to compensate the people who have been frightened since this day
3. Withdrawal Fee
We have disabled the 2% Withdrawal Fee for the time being. After confirming that the pools are operating smoothly over the coming weeks, we will switch the Withdrawal Fee back on.
We will have more information on pLASM and the operation of the Compensation Pool to follow very soon.
Farm Migrations: How To
Alaska finance will have migrated their farming rewards for the all tokens. This article will serve as a visual guide in the process.
The migration of all Farms is the same:
- On https://alaskatoken.finance/, navigate to the Retired Farms section and select the LASM/BNB pool.
2. Then select “Withdraw LASM-BNB LP tokens”
3. Then click on the v2 LASM - BNB Pool in Farm(v2).From there, approve the LP tokens for the pool and then deposit to start earning LASM.
The migration of all Staking is the same:
- On https://alaskatoken.finance/, navigate to the Retired Staking section and select the LAS pool.
2. Then select “Withdraw LAS tokens”
3. Then click on the v2 LAS Pool in Staking(v2).From there, approve the LAS tokens for the pool and then deposit to start earning LASM.
If you have any questions about the new farming setup please feel free to pop by in our Telegram channel and you’ll find plenty of motivated AlaskaArmy ready to help steer you through it.